Website Building Software > CMS (Content Management Systems)

I highly recommend glFusion

(1/3) > >>

LeeG:
Hi All

Not a frigent user here but thought I could add something here.  I have found that glFusion is one of the best maintained and supported CMS out there.  I have built two sites with it and its a teriffic product.  Has all the plugins you would need for most sites, forum, Media Gallery, PM system, links, calendar(Private and Public) and captcha.  There are more and the system is very flexable and easy to configure as you want it.  They have a menu builder that is second to none and more coming in the near future.  Documentation is first class and adds a lot to making this the CMS to go to.  Updates are very easy to do and the maintainence on the site is very easy.  I recommend it for any one looking to build a site quick and easy.

Check out my site Lee's Fishing Page
and glFusion site glFusion

Thanks for listening to me rant about this product.
Lee

Samrc:
Thanks for the review. 
I remember when you had a CSB/Trellix page.
Nice transition!
Will leave your links intact.

rickasaurus:
Nice job Lee

LeeG:
You all need to check out my site again and also go to glFusion site, this product is awesome.  I just updated my site to 1.2.2.pl2 and it took just 5 minutes to update to PL2.  This product is kept uptodate on a very regular basis and that is why I like the software so much.  And developement is always going on.

Thanks Again
Lee

Samrc:
Looks Great.  Glad for the reminder of the recommendation and to know that the update process is painless. 
Upgrading this forum recently was not so painless so I am pleased to hear that your transition went so smoothly.
Spent some time wandering the http://www.glfusion.org/ website.  Documentation and active support forum too.
You have convinced me to give this a try should I get another project anytime soon!
 :clapping:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version