Author Topic: Meet the Moderators and Experts  (Read 7152 times)

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Meet the Moderators and Experts
« on: January 16, 2007, 09:05:44 AM »
Keep an eye open for posts from these folks! They are recognized for their extensive knowledge and kind nature.  Most have spent countless hours assisting other users on the GlobalSCAPE discussion board and/or the Trellix Cafe (many years ago). Some have volunteered to assist in maintaining of this forum.

Sami  - Administrator AND Expert     (Samantha)   :teacher:
An Expert CSB user that began in the Trellix days. Though I also use other software, my main software has been CuteSITE builder.  I was coached on the old Trellix Cafe then began assisting others on the GlobalSCAPE discussion board and supplementing with tutorials on Samisite.com website. Like many on this board, I enjoy working with photos and graphic programs. And the biggest joy comes from seeing that someone comes to the forum for help then returns to report that their problem was resolved...or that they learned something...or they can't wait to try something new.  I am a teacher at heart and the tutorial site helps to put that part of my life in place.  I hope that while you are here you really enjoy yourself and decide to stay!  I am NOT a formally trained webmaster or IT person.

Rickasaurus  - Moderator AND Expert     (Rick)    :rick:
An Expert CSB user that began in the Trellix days. Though he also uses other software like Dreamweaver, he still assists on the GlobalSCAPE discussion board for CuteSITE Builder. Watch your step. Rick is able to zap your posts!

Etienne  - Moderator AND Expert       :etienne:
A power CSB user that stretches the boundaries of the program.  Take a look at his company site to see what I mean. Looks like Dreamweaver but is actually CSB!  He has been assisting on the CuteSITE Builder discussion board for some time now.

Tony41  - Moderator       :fish:
A power CSB user that uses it to produce a well listed commercial website. Has had to rebuild site after loss of drive and has become a dear family member of samisite during the process.

-------------------------------------------------
Missing but not forgotten:

Safari Woman  - Moderator AND Expert    (Wanda)     :surfsup:
A power CSB user that has branched to other software and has assisted on the GlobalSCAPE discussion board for CuteSITE Builder. Our first Site spinner user here! Wanda has a unique perspective. She has contributed an unbelieveable amount of time writing her very detailed responses in her very expressive way. Unlike most people that say lovely nice things to be polite, her critiques are informative and inciteful while being very useful.

jslagle  - Expert   (Jim)     :jim:
A power CSB user that has assisted on the CuteSITE Builder discussion boards and graciously gives his time on this board.  His knowledge of hosting servers and different kinds of software is vital.

Turtle - Expert and MY GURU      :turtleblink:
This kind, patient gentleman is known as one of the guru's from the original Trellix Cafe! He nudged hundreds of us along the path for many years. Though he also moved to other software and a Moderator on our host's forum, he still found some time to assist folks still using Trellix and CSB. This forum was privileged to have him participate for several months before his death in November 2007. His influence was always positive very helpful. Many of us will be quoting his advice for years to come. We miss him!

tgshaw  - Expert    (Trudy)      :hearts:
A power CSB user that has branched to other software and has assisted on the GlobalSCAPE discussion board for CuteSITE Builder. Trudy is great at diagnosing problems. She sticks with even the most convoluted situations to get to the root. Her skills have been honed over years of assists on the other discussion boards on which she participates.

MLessirard  - Expert    (Michele)   :D    
Another power CSB user that has branched to other software and has assisted on the GlobalSCAPE discussion board for CuteSITE Builder. Her insights are terrific!

Others to be named as they come aboard
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 12:48:32 PM by Samrc »
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )