Author Topic: Please help!  (Read 5643 times)

Offline hidden

• Restricted
Please help!
« on: December 10, 2008, 02:03:33 PM »
After building my site, used for a small business, I upgraded to Firefox 3.0.4, and now can't edit text. I tried using IE, but even with the popup blocker off, I can't access the page I need. Trellix suggested I try Firefox 3.1, and I did, but nothing changed.
The site REALLY needs updating...can someone please help?
Thank you!
Beth

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: Please help!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 03:16:46 PM »
You are using the ONLINE version of Trellix, correct?

Are you able to login to your account?
Which version of IE are you using?

Are you using a GOOGLE/YAHOO, etc bar inside either browser?
In IE, you have turned off the popup blocker, but the additonal bars often block popups.  You may need to turn off more than one popup blocker.

-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Restricted
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 04:31:45 PM »
I am able to log in to my account, but can't get beyond the point where I access Site Builder, and yes, it's the online version.
I am using IE 7.
Not sure about the toolbars...I'll try playing with it and see if there are more popup blockers.
Thank you!

Offline hidden

• Restricted
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 04:56:24 PM »
Wow, Samantha, thank you! I found an additional popup blocker in the toolbar, and then adjusted some security settings (I only use Firefox, anyway.) It worked! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :clapping:

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 06:22:08 PM »
You are very welcome!

Something like that can drive you NUTS.   :banghead:..check this and that and nothing seems to work.  Very frustrating. 

Glad you got it resolved. 
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )