Author Topic: Account Manager Software?  (Read 3001 times)

Offline hidden

• Auxilary Member
    • "Practice drills for your Team"
Account Manager Software?
« on: September 08, 2008, 01:36:07 PM »
I am hoping that someone can help.  About 8 years ago, I sent out and purchased an Account Manager Pro Software from Siteinteractive.com.

The software, monitors and tracks the user that registeres on my site for 365 days and them kicks them out the the system which will cause them to renew each year.  Now, when the product is working...it's great.  But each year I have to renew myself for up grades and technical support.

But, when I try to up grade or renew my membership with this software company, they don't make it easy for me to give them my money. :banghead:

In fact, if there is another company out there that will help me track my members, allow me to take a credit card from them, and then have the customer review each time after 365 day....i would change in a heart beat.

Can anyone recommend a company that will provide that?

Thanks for our help in advance.
Head coach

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: Account Manager Software?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 12:20:30 PM »
Sorry to take so long in responding.  Been off the board, sick.

You might check out AMEMBER PRO.  It has had a long-term, good rep, even before they went to a paid system.
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Auxilary Member
    • "Practice drills for your Team"
Re: Account Manager Software?
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 11:18:04 AM »
Thanks for the tip.

Glad you are feeling better!

Head coach