Author Topic: Re: Just thought you might want to know its on sale in a bundle  (Read 5161 times)

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
last post Sam - I did find web easy at amazon through a highly reputable seller for 22 dollars and change as well as the art package from amazon not a seller for 79 dollars so that is pretty close to the bundle i was looking at anyway
Success is a way of life found moment by moment

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: Just thought you might want to know its on sale in a bundle
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 09:03:20 AM »
I trimmed out the rest of the thread. Lots of sites are designed to get your CC info and nothing else so I think on this one, we should leave it with the big guys, don't you?  Nice to know you can get it at Amazon.
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
Re: Just thought you might want to know its on sale in a bundle
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 02:16:29 PM »
Hi good deal Sam - I actually kind of think that really is their French Site it sends you to as they have sites in other countries - BUT what I hate is they may be using that ad as a bite and switch tactic - false advertising or however you want to look at it - I wrote the customer service at the American site - we will see if they reply back. The USA site for avantquest is legitimate and I have bought from them before.

I do a lot of on line shopping and I thoroughly check out everyone I order from and have never been fooled YET! Hope I never am.

Still that other price combo is almost as good - didn't do a comparison on the bundle you were looking at but for the 22 dollars that is a great deal.

Success is a way of life found moment by moment