Author Topic: I am tired of trying to figure this out...please help!!!!  (Read 4688 times)

Offline hidden

• ???
I am tired of trying to figure this out...please help!!!!
« on: May 07, 2008, 07:49:33 PM »
Okay, I am trying to create something simple, yet it alludes me.  Here's the website I am working on, so please look at the code and help me figure this mess out. 

This is an "in-progress" page, that I am working kinks out on, so don't mind the redundancy.  Anyway, I want the small red chests to be clickable, and the Iframes to display the page I am trying to link it to...it just won't work, and I am tired of beating my head over this.  PLEASE help.  I am trying to embed http://www.xtremedesignfx.com/update/example2.htm into the Iframes on this page:  http://www.xtremedesignfx.com/update/example.htm    The XXXXX's is where I am trying to put the Iframe.  So, can anyone fix this mess for me and send me the fixed code and tell me what the heck I am doing wrong? 

THANK YOU!!!!

Jeremy

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: I am tired of trying to figure this out...please help!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 07:26:22 PM »
Well, I tried to visit your example pages and had page not found.
I guess you found your answer... if not, let me know and I will assist.
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Expert Member
  • LaughLots
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 06:54:33 AM »
I also looked but received the 404 error message - page not found.
:dogwalksm: Ed

Offline hidden

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 06:21:12 AM »
I guess he gave up just like I'm about to do. It's just to hard to get the right answers anywhere on the internet. It seems like no one really knows how to explain it right.

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 12:04:56 PM »
Closing this thread since:
1) Original poster never came back
2) rk-studio (Bob) started another thread and got his iframes working
3) it's not helpful to continue it. 

If you have an iframe issue, please register then start a NEW TOPIC with your own iframe issue so we can give individualized recommendations.
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )