Author Topic: Opening images from attachments in OUtlook  (Read 4574 times)

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
Opening images from attachments in OUtlook
« on: March 11, 2008, 05:45:18 PM »
or from any email source really... Has anyone come upon an easier way to view all of multiple attachments if they are image files that is quicker than clicking on each one individually and the opening it in what ever image viewer software you might have?

I get lots of attachments and opening them is so time consuming. I tried a few things to open them all at once but nothing so far works.

Thanks if anyone knows a trick.  :)

:surfsup:
Success is a way of life found moment by moment

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: Opening images from attachments in OUtlook
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 07:16:02 PM »
I just file save to my hard drive then open one in Irfanview viewer and arrow through the latest batch.  Don't want them I discard them.   Like you open close open close open close gets OLD. Used to have an account that allowed people to EMAIL me files but the files went to the STORAGE space not my email. Made it very easy to download all the images in one batch. 
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 06:48:34 PM »
I don't use that program and will look into it. After reading this I remembered that I can chose to save all of the attachments in a file where the window can be set up for viewing.. that helped lol.. but darn what I have to do is often send these jpeg attachments back out but on the face of a mail rather than just as attachments.. so there is still a lot of converting, opening and pasting going on. Maybe this program will help that..... now I just have to find the time to explore it lol
Success is a way of life found moment by moment

Offline hidden

• Expert Member
  • LaughLots
Re: Opening images from attachments in Outlook
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 11:21:51 AM »
I also do it Samantha's way by saving the attachment but I don't have Irfanviewer and just use Windows Explorer. There might be an Outlook add-on for this if you're using Outlook.
:dogwalksm: Ed

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 12:18:12 PM »
Add-ons....  :ss-shocked: :ss-shocked: :ss-shocked: :ss-shocked: :ss-shocked: :ss-shocked: :ss-shocked:
Problems ahead!!!!
(Experience says DANGER!!
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )