Author Topic: Re: windows 7  (Read 3049 times)

Offline hidden

• ???
  • I am new here.
Re: windows 7
« on: August 15, 2012, 11:18:43 PM »
Can some one please help me, I bought CSB 3 then upgraded to CSB 5. The problem is that my laptop completely crashed, and I bought a new one with Windows 7, and have my serial for CSB 3=(ALDEVV6MD65MLHA) but Globalescape says thay can't find where I bought CSB 5 :verysad: I have made some nice sites with CSB 5, and of course, I didn't save the files as I shoud, and would like to add a memorial to my dad who passed away on 8/8/12.  Please contact me at      hubbard_d1@msn.com, and I will be glad to pay for a serial number for CSB 5 ..
Thank You,

D, H .

Offline hidden

• ???
  • I am new here.
Re: Re: windows 7
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 11:53:44 PM »
Nevermind my  post, I contacted Globalscape, and told them about my dad passing away of which Customer service understood, and solved my problem.

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: Re: windows 7
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 08:19:55 PM »
Excellent!

I had no codes to release to you.  I am sorry that your father passed. It is nice that GlobalScape was able to assist you.
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )