Author Topic: Forumer*** Free Domains Beta  (Read 4459 times)

Offline hidden

• ???
Forumer*** Free Domains Beta
« on: June 22, 2007, 07:22:21 PM »
forumer*** Free Domains Beta

Forumer*** is giving away free domains to any member that reaches 500 posts or higher on our website. This is a new system without the limitations of our control because we will actually give you the domain to manage through your own free 123-reg.co.uk account. This means that in the future you don't have to remain active (if you dont want to) and you will never loose the domain.

This promotion means FREE top level domains which are worth real money. There are NO catches.

All you need to apply is 500 (non-spam) posts on forumer***.com, no other rubbish that's all !

Similar services are provided by other websites which wither fail to deliver, wrap you into a continuous posting contract, or require use of a complicated points system, Forumer*** does neither !

Start Now ( h**p://www.forumer***.com )

<FYI: Rick edited to remove link, but I went further. Instead of removing the post, I decided to respond but do NOT want the name of the forum publicized here.>
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 12:52:25 AM by Samrc »

Offline hidden

• Master Guru!
  • Expert Member
  • keep on learning
    • The Pets Cornner
Re: Forumer*** Free Domains Beta
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 11:57:27 PM »
Interesting as you only have 113 posts on your forum so far  ???
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 01:04:51 AM by Samrc »
-turtle

treasure your pets   :turtleblink:

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 12:45:14 AM »
500 non-spam posts.... WOW!  :ss-shocked:.
That's days/weeks/months of time and effort for a domain name that I could purchase directly for $8-$11!  Can't speak for others, but I can tell you that MY TIME and knowledge is worth a lot more than that. And then you add in that someone else will make money on MY posts (selling advertising, etc)...NOPE!  BAD DEAL. :noshake: 

And you say:
This promotion means FREE top level domains which are worth real money. There are NO catches. ...This means that in the future you don't have to remain active (if you dont want to) and you will never loose the domain.
This is too good to be true...Your "FREE DOMAIN" does not remain "FREE" unless your forum continues to pay the annual fee!  :noshake:  FALSE ADVERTISING. Newbies would not know that there are annual DOMAIN REGISTRATION FEES and WOULD lose the domain.

The post you made on this forum is SPAM :rules: designed to promote your forum.

The difference between your forum and this one is obvious up front. 
We are here as a non-profit entity to share and assist not to sell crap. There are no "give away" prizes because there is no profit made by the owner/administrator/moderators to pay for such goodies. Our admin and moderators give of time and knowledge to HELP members and do not spam other forums to send people here as your site does. If you are willing to spam other forums, you would be willing to sell your member email addresses to third-party entities that spam! 

Though it breaks the rules of the forum, this thread is allowed to stay because it demonstrates why people should avoid forums such as yours and become a member here!  :yes:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 07:00:43 PM by Samrc »
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 03:23:27 AM »
Oh my gosh - so well put Sam. You would have to give me a whole lot more than that to take the time to make 500 posts. My goodness - I hope not too many people fall for this or things like this. And I think you are probably right that they would use the email addresses endlessly. Just what we all need, MORE SPAM!  :yuck:  :banghead:

Success is a way of life found moment by moment

Offline hidden

• Expert Member
    • The Slagles
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 05:50:26 PM »
I think you would get more takers if it were 500 domain names for ONE post  :hapscream:

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 06:37:43 PM »
hahahahaha! rofl
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2007, 11:15:02 PM »
lol JIM good thinking!  LOL
Success is a way of life found moment by moment

Offline hidden

• Expert Member
  • LaughLots
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 05:21:57 AM »
Ha! I would rather pay to have the honor of being part of SWCF.

Good people, good food(posts for the mind of course), and a good vibe can be found here.
:dogwalksm: Ed

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 10:07:57 AM »
What a lovely thing to say!! :hearts:
But isn't it nice that you can have all of that without paying anything? :yes:

SWCF is a small friendly community and so far, quite peaceful. Hope it continues to grow with more friendly folks!
-Samantha

Offline hidden

• Expert Member
  • LaughLots
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 12:36:30 PM »
Yep,

Even freer than open source.
:dogwalksm: Ed