Author Topic: I may have a new pet...  (Read 10671 times)

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
I may have a new pet...
« on: November 26, 2011, 09:04:09 PM »
Friends called me today to say they had a little kitten in need of a home. 
She is about 3 months old, very plain black kitten.  Very gentle, calm and friendly. 
 :tinycatblack:
She is on my back porch, asleep in the chair on a soft warm towel.  If I sit in the chair, she immediately climbs in my lap and asks to be petted. 

Bad timing. VERY bad timing.  :banghead:  But very nice to hear that happy purr...
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: I may have a new pet...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 03:36:29 PM »
This kitty turned out to be a little boy.  He was named Biddy Boy by my mother and became her constant companion.

He is not as sweet or gentle as claimed originally. He has a bully streak and must be handled with care sometimes. I'm glad we had him. He made my mother smile most of the time.  He's now in my care.
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )