Author Topic: can't figure it out  (Read 3208 times)

Offline hidden

• eugenepictureframing
can't figure it out
« on: May 18, 2010, 06:53:47 PM »
Can you go to my website www.mckenzieriverboats.com and look at how much space there is after the last paragrapth ending with Tom Waters River Guide and the table with the four drift boats? When I'm building the site there is only a little bit of space. About the space of a sentence. But after I publish the site there is a tremendous amount of space. What causes this?

And I would still love to frame a picture for you ... thanks, Tom in Oregon

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: can't figure it out
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 08:57:13 PM »
Sorry cor not responding...been out sick for days.. Surprised someone else didn't help you out...

I looked at the code, don't see anything strange.

2 things you can try to see which gives you the results you are looking for.
1) on the blank line between the tables, check your FORMAT > paragraph settings. make sure your before and after are set to 0. Then put a SPACE on that blank line, setting the font of that space to smaller font size [to as low as 2] to tighten up the spacing between

2) Right click the table and choose SELECT > TABLE and move the table up to the blank line. Then you will have table after table for the tightest alignment possible.

-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Expert Member
  • LaughLots
Re: can't figure it out
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 09:06:11 AM »
Just to let you know Tom, I looked too and it seems fine and well balanced in my Firefox.
:dogwalksm: Ed