Author Topic: Mamma Mia Movie..VS...Batman Movie  (Read 3971 times)

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Mamma Mia Movie..VS...Batman Movie
« on: July 20, 2008, 07:20:44 PM »
Well friday two movies opened.
A very dark heavy Batman movie and a very light silly musical Momma Mia.

At the end of the weekend, Batman will win the boxoffice record, block buster smash hit of course.

But Momma Mia will rake in $$$$$$ over time and as it hits other countries. It's just one of those "feel good" movies and actually sticks pretty close to the original stage play.  DVD sales will be good for it too.  I'll get to see Batman later this week. But know in advance that I won't come out laughing like I did from Momma Mia.  Loved the play and the movie was quite decent.

The theater I went to was FILLED to the gills, lines backed up out the front of the building, the vast majority was for Momma Mia!!!  Momma Mia was the clear winner for the women 25-90!  I can vouch for the fact that Momma Mia had sold out audiences.  Totally foolish and fun, this lighthearted musical is aimed directly at adult women.  Streep has a nice voice and Brosnan is just pretty!  All the women in the audience forgave his lack of singing ability just so they could look at him.  Love the song Slipping Through My Fingers
If you go, you MUST STAY for the credits!!! rofl rofl
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 07:26:52 PM by Samrc »
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Restricted
Re: Mamma Mia Movie..VS...Batman Movie
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 05:17:42 AM »
I think there can't be any of the comparison between these two movies.I love to enjoy Batman movie rather than to go for any of the other one.

Watch new movies
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 08:31:22 AM by Samrc »