Belive It or Not...!

(1/2) > >>

Tony:

Michele is my brother !!

:D

T

Samrc:
Good gracious!  Not sure if I believe that or not!   :D
Or is it that your brother happens to have the same name as that person in Ripleys box?
Never knew anyone that knew anyone in Ripleys lore. 

If he is the same person:
If Michele is second child are you the older brother or younger?

How did Ripleys find out about the family births? Did someone submit it?

Tony:
He is really my brother, and he looks much, much different than the one on the drawing.  rofl

I'm three years younger.  The first of three brothers died after few months, then came him, that's why he was born as a second child. I was the third.

As can be read in small letters, my  nephew Giovanni wrote Ripley's staff submitting the case. I'm not sure if he also sent some papers to validate the case.  It was published last year.

The most curious coincidence was that my nephew Giovanni was born in Venezuela six hour later respect his father Michele... the same time in Italy, were my brother was born... :ss-shocked:

Actually, my brother lives in Venezuela, spending most of the year working in Cuba (as Civil Engineer), Giovanni and his family in Argentina, transferred there by the oil Company for which he works to, and I live here in Italy, transferred eight years ago, for the love to my family, following my son and daughter + grandsons... :hearts:

Believe It or Not !!  LOL
T

Samrc:
 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thank you for sharing!!!

Tony:
Sami, isn't that too early for you right now to be on the computer ? :ss-shocked: It's 05:45 !!

T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version