General Category > FUN AND GAMES

The ABCs of Webmastering

(1/3) > >>

SafariWoman:
We play versions of this in another forum Im in and it can be fun ... :yes: In here it might lean more towards educational though lol

Pick a subject about web mastering then take turns posting something that would start with the next letter. Who ever posts under z usually pics the next topic. ( you have to get a little especially creative for x and z lol)

OK? I'll get us going  .. The ABCs of  A Good Design

Always research what similar sites have done - so that you can either be more competitive or completely different - depending on the type of site you are creating

( ho gee ok I can see this is going to be more educational than fun lol will have to start another post for fun I guess)

ok next person start with B

Samrc:
Backgrounds can be overwhelming or distracting.  Patterns can be used but check your text for readability.

next is C

SafariWoman:
Consider who your audience is or will be and their probable screen resolutions and ability to navigate web sites in general before you set up your overall design

D is next -- for the alphabetically challenged lol

rickasaurus:
Don't clutter your site with heaps of distracting animations and text. Keep it clear, crisp, and easily readable, with limited, relevant text and images.

SafariWoman:
Edit frequently to avoid having a stale web site and one that is full of those awkward phrases that sound so wonderful when you come up with them in the wee hours of the night.  LOL

(Wanda....have you been wandering my site gathering examples of those phrases??? ;))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version