Author Topic: question about tables  (Read 2852 times)

Offline hidden

question about tables
« on: August 02, 2011, 07:56:13 PM »
In my new subdirectory www.lostriverkennels.com/burntofferings I put photos in a table and changed the table outline and color shows up in my CSB3 but when I publish it is gone. Am I dong something wrong or is it a thing with CSB?

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: question about tables
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 05:20:26 AM »
Table border colors show up in Internet Explorer.
They will not show up in FireFox or Chrome.
Not a CSB issue.  Normal difference in browser rendering. 

By the way...if you want to hide your lines on some tables, keep borders on and use the DOTTED line setting.  It means invisible.
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 08:54:34 PM »
Thanks Sami I am using chrome.  Odd deal thanks for the tip on the dotted line / invisible
Jim

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 03:44:10 PM »
I use Chrome and Safari for testing but prefer FireFox.  Like the add-ons best and rendering is closer to my intent on FF for all the software I use.
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )