Author Topic: Install updates on client system  (Read 3245 times)

Offline hidden

• Restricted
    • UK Website Development
Install updates on client system
« on: May 20, 2010, 05:29:20 AM »
Hello Everyone

I want to install updates on the client system if any updates are available on the central server. Anyone can please help me in retrieve the directories and files on central server, so that I can compare them with the client’s version and if files on central server are updated then update clients file too.

How can I do it, anyone can please provide me the solution

Thanks in advance
Magento Customization

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: Install updates on client system
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 11:38:58 PM »
I am confused by your question.   ???

Your question seems quite basic level webmaster.  Yet based on your website, I get the impression that you are highly skilled with FTP, SFTP, site transfers (FXP) and other transfer protocols as well as customization of scripts, etc.

Could you clarify what you have done/tried and what you are seeking?  We might be able to suggest alternatives if we better understand your situation.
Are you seeking suggestions for programs that file compare with transfer capability?

Or is it just the sceptic in me that thinks you posted to get link to your site -removed by me (the question does not seem to match the skills you state you have)?
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )