Author Topic: unlimited play games  (Read 17359 times)

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
unlimited play games
« on: July 23, 2008, 02:19:25 PM »
Go to http://gamehouse.com/downloadgames/   
and click the EXTENDED PLAY GAMES link on the left side.

You can download the games listed as UNLIMITED PLAY from this page and get the full use of the program without paying for them.  Every so often, you have to wait through a commercial but you get FULL GAME PLAY on all these games....no trial limitations.  The games are older (2005-2007) versions of many popular games.  Some can be played on VISTA even though they are not specifically marked that way (friend of mine is doing it!).

Lots of choices depending on your taste in games.

Personally, I LOVE LOVE LOVE TROPIX.   :hearts:
Wanda, being the island hopper that you are, you would like the graphics and sounds in this one! It's FUN.  11 different type games in this program (take off of zuma, suduko, bejeweled 2) all in paradise settings.  Bowling on a dock over water (5 variations with dock moving, a crab interfering, wind, etc), and surprises along the way as you unlock the 5 extra games when you buy and decorate the islands.  Family fun, all starts very easy and gets tougher, a LOT tougher as the levels progress. Puffer Popper, Cascade and Trijong are my favorite games inside Tropix.

Note that the same page also offers extended play games that have a 2 hour trial instead of the standard 1 hour!
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )