Author Topic: Exit Reality  (Read 2933 times)

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
Exit Reality
« on: October 15, 2008, 02:30:28 AM »
I installed a button at the top of my test page for the exitreality site program that allows anyone to look at your web site in 3 d .. or that is how it is advertised.. hmmmm  at .. inspirationmotivation.com/test.htm

This is a really strange ap and possibly a wave of the future for web building??? but it has too many bugs right now.. or so I think because as usual I didn't read any instructions

Weirdly when it first appears the bright lines are linked to pages on my web site that pop up in new windows .. but if you visit a location then I find no links so I am not sure how this might be used other than to set up a funky free chat zone.

Just thought I would pass this on. I will leave it on my test page for a while. I am just interested to know if anyone has tried it or has comments.

PS SAMMI when i was in the exitreality site exploring areas I put your web site in the address and it actually pulls up things like your little dragon fly and some other pages in the industrial area where on my site there is only blue and yellow lines that you can click to navigate to a page. So this has some interesting implications of possibly stealing or using things from your site without permission. I'm not sure if I know what they are or if I like them. lol
It might be worth downloading the ap to check it out. It didn't hurt anything on my computer or cause browser problems. You have to go to exitreality to see it.

pss omgosh! When I was tabbing back and forth on the pages previously visited it showed your dragon fly logo as I said but the dragon fly actually flew in a circle to land on your square background ( as it appears on this forum ) does it do that anywhere else? I mean did you create an animated gif where your dragon fly flies in a circle?

You better check this out!  ??? :ss-shocked:

the last ps - a cnet article about this and similar downloads     news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10045014-2.html
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 02:49:27 AM by SafariWoman »
Success is a way of life found moment by moment

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: Exit Reality
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 09:33:01 AM »
I will check that app.  Never heard of it before. Sounds like an interesting project.
Went to your test page but saw nothing different about it.  Maybe if I have the app installed....?

Yes, I created the dragonfly animation.
Yes, the logo in the upper left corner of Samisite home page DOES flit his wings a couple times, then flies off the Sami logo square and disappears for a second or two.  Then flies back in completing the loop.  Designed to surprise a bit.  Glad he did his job on you!   :D
Been like that for a long time now.
Sorry that you saw it on another site instead of on my home page...

I have seen people try to steal it.  Along with other things on my site.  Asked a free graphic site to remove several of my dragonflies from their galleries. And eventually they did. But I know realistically that others still have them without my permission.   :'(

-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
Re: Exit Reality
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 03:33:11 PM »
well at least I'm not going nuts.. lol sorry I have this forum bookmarked so I don't look around too much, very nice! did you click the botton that says launch in 3d? It is near the top of the page.

Success is a way of life found moment by moment