Author Topic: New Server Host  (Read 3263 times)

Offline hidden

New Server Host
« on: March 03, 2011, 09:39:51 AM »
Hi Everyone,
  It has been a while since I've been here but I always know help is just a click away.  I don't have problems yet but server host is going to a new platform and I am sure I will really screw this up so I am just giving you fair warning.  I also wanted to post a picture of my new litter of puppies they are cuties.  I also startd a blog about my dogs and my kennels if anyone is interested check it out.  I don't blog about anything except dogs, hunting, fishing and oh yeah grandkids.  http://lostriverkennels.blogspot.com/
  As always you guys are the greatest and God Bless

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: New Server Host
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 10:40:03 AM »
Jim, nice to see you.

So glad you posted the pics!  They are so adorable!    :dogwagging:
Watched the movie on your blog too.  Such cuties!
What a joy to be around them.

Added a bookmark for the blog.   :TUP:

Will be here if you need assistance with the server or for anything really.

-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 06:30:48 AM »
Thanks Sami I just love puppies have another litter due first week of April.  These 3 already have new homes they leave the kennels next weekend.  I will miss them.
Jim

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 10:15:28 AM »
I am petless right now.  First time in my adult life.  Have considered becoming foster home for a while...
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 07:35:16 AM »
Fostering pets is an admirable way to keep a pet around.  The only bad thing is you can get attached quite easily.  there are quite a few recue orgs out there that would love to hear from you.
Jim