Website Building Software > Site Spinner

I am integrating Site Spinner with Cute for my website

(1/1)

SafariWoman:
I find it highly intuitive and easy to learn and feel I have more or less mastered it at this time if anyone needs help in the future or has questions.  :)

rickasaurus:
That is great Wanda. As I see it, Samisite Forum will progressively develop a core of expertise in the main WYSIWYG web design software, particularly the ones to which CSB people have migrated.

So your contribution to starting off the Site Spinner expertise will be fantastic!

Rick

Samrc:
:agree:   THRILLED to see this!!!

(Stickied this post.)

SafariWoman:
My guess is that for all but the most newbie learners there may not be too many questions though. lol There help and instructions and tutorials are really great. But I'm here if you need me!

SafariWoman:
Now I am not sure if I will integrate or not - the time it's taking to rebuild around a hundred pages is making me think the time I would spend breaking things off into sub folders, relinking and such would better be spent just trudging along with the new design. It will delay the publishing of it and I don't like that - but then when it is published I will be DONE!     Well as done as one can get that is ... which we all know we are never done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version