Author Topic: Belive It or Not...!  (Read 5274 times)

Offline hidden

• The Fisherman
  • Global Moderator
    • Jigs Fishing Lures
Belive It or Not...!
« on: December 04, 2008, 06:03:08 PM »

Michele is my brother !!

:D

T
Anyone who has never owned a dog can't know what loving and being loved mean- ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER 

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: Belive It or Not...!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 09:57:43 PM »
Good gracious!  Not sure if I believe that or not!   :D
Or is it that your brother happens to have the same name as that person in Ripleys box?
Never knew anyone that knew anyone in Ripleys lore. 

If he is the same person:
If Michele is second child are you the older brother or younger?

How did Ripleys find out about the family births? Did someone submit it?

-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• The Fisherman
  • Global Moderator
    • Jigs Fishing Lures
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 04:58:43 AM »
He is really my brother, and he looks much, much different than the one on the drawing.  rofl

I'm three years younger.  The first of three brothers died after few months, then came him, that's why he was born as a second child. I was the third.

As can be read in small letters, my  nephew Giovanni wrote Ripley's staff submitting the case. I'm not sure if he also sent some papers to validate the case.  It was published last year.

The most curious coincidence was that my nephew Giovanni was born in Venezuela six hour later respect his father Michele... the same time in Italy, were my brother was born... :ss-shocked:

Actually, my brother lives in Venezuela, spending most of the year working in Cuba (as Civil Engineer), Giovanni and his family in Argentina, transferred there by the oil Company for which he works to, and I live here in Italy, transferred eight years ago, for the love to my family, following my son and daughter + grandsons... :hearts:

Believe It or Not !!  LOL
T
Anyone who has never owned a dog can't know what loving and being loved mean- ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER 

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 05:46:11 AM »
 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thank you for sharing!!!
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• The Fisherman
  • Global Moderator
    • Jigs Fishing Lures
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 05:53:35 AM »
Sami, isn't that too early for you right now to be on the computer ? :ss-shocked: It's 05:45 !!

T

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 02:50:41 PM »
Yes.     :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

You caught my time.  :-[  I posted before going to work!  Usually I am not alive at that time of the morning.  I am usually a night person.
rofl  The other night I sent an email to my brother at 12:55 am and he sent one back right away that said simply
"GO TO BED SAM!"     rofl    I am on and off the computer day and night.  Too often.  I use it for work and play so you never know when I will post!

-Samantha

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 12:40:00 PM »
very cool  :yes:
Success is a way of life found moment by moment