Author Topic: Add Contact Form to Web Page Question  (Read 2247 times)

Offline hidden

• Restricted
  • I am new here.
Add Contact Form to Web Page Question
« on: April 21, 2014, 01:45:28 PM »
My web hosting company allows me to set up a web form where someone who visits the website can enter a question and provide their email address for a reply.  Now that the form has been created they offer two ways of utilizing it.  One is to provide a direct link on the website to the form...a solution that is not really what I want to do as that will move them away from the website.

The other/preferred method is that they have given me the javascript code for the form to insert into my webpage.  I assumed all I needed to do was to insert that in the CSB5 HTML Box.  However that does not seem to work as nothing shows on the page when I do that.  Consequently I figure either that I simply can't use that code with CSB5 or, alternatively (and preferably :) ) I have just not quite done the correct thing to have the code appear properly.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks, Ken

Offline hidden

• Restricted
  • I am new here.
Re: Add Contact Form to Web Page Question
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 01:50:48 PM »
Nevermind!!!  Stupid me I had not yet put the form "online" at my website host company. All is fine now.

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: Add Contact Form to Web Page Question
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 05:04:52 PM »
Hope you form works ok.... Let us know if you need assistance... :TUP:
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )