Author Topic: CSB page for Xara iframe  (Read 3200 times)

Offline hidden

• Auxilary Member
CSB page for Xara iframe
« on: July 13, 2011, 09:53:05 AM »
I want to put a very long piece of HTML into my new Xara Web Designer 7 Premium site. XWD has a limit of 32000 characters of HTML that can be plugged in, and mine is much larger.

I've used an iframe to get around the limit. The iframe inserts a customized page from my CSB site. All is well, except the CSB page has about 3/8" of unwanted white space at the left. I want the stuff on the CSB page to be absolutely flush left, and I don't know how to make it so.

The CSB page is at h**p://www.amr1.org/militaryxara.htm]http://www.amr1.org/militaryxara.htm

How can I make the stuff on the page absolutely flush left? (Alternatively, and better, how can I put my HTML directly into Xara? The HTML is the blue Air Force bar and everything below it. I want that bar to be absolutely flush left in Xara.)

(disabled your link)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 09:42:01 PM by Samrc »

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: CSB page for Xara iframe
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 09:58:22 PM »
Right click your page body > properties > page area
Adjust Page borders
set all boxes to 0
(1 for each box works better than 0 on some csb installations)

Also make sure your text is not indented.
That should be enough.

Have not had a chance to look into the large html in xara issue that you posted on the other board.
But will test an idea I had...

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 10:04:46 PM by Samrc »
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Auxilary Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 10:06:50 AM »
I've done all that, and still the white space remains. I guess I've minimized it, but it sure seems there ought to be a way to eliminate that white space to the left. (I'm doing all this because I want to make maximum use of my screen geography in Xara.)

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 01:22:03 PM »
could you send me the tlx file with that page in it so I can see the settings/play?
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )