Author Topic: Image problem with CSB5  (Read 4667 times)

Offline hidden

• Mr Fred!
Image problem with CSB5
« on: May 10, 2008, 10:35:33 AM »
This is horrifying. Last night I was making a text update to one of my sites. When I went to publich I started getting errors saying image files could not be uploaded. After the upload the images were missing from CSB. The space is there, even the hot link if they are linked, just no image. I rebooted CSB and tried again. Same thing. I tried deleting the image but no matter what image I pick on my harddrive I get this error: CSB has found a problem with the image and is unable to upload.

When I open a site from CSB I get all these pop ups saying Unable to load image. Internal Ver: 0x0001000f"

They keep popping up as fast as I can close them.

This happens on every site I designed with CSB.

I downloaded another copy of CSB but it's exactly the same thing.

HELP!!!

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: Image problem with CSB5
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 08:12:21 PM »
I added this problem to my PUBLISH subdirectory on Samisite, posted Fred's images, Wanda's answer and some information about DEP (from free wikipedia) so there is record of this problem now. 
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Mr Fred!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 06:23:38 PM »
Thanks for recording it Sam.

I'm very sorry about turtle. Just saw it on your sig. My condolences. 63 is very young.

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 07:42:34 PM »
I was very lucky, very blessed to have had some cyber time with Don (Turtle).  He was a gentle kind spirit.  And I still miss him!
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 05:18:03 PM »
Expanded the DEP answer on Samisite for more explicit instructions.  More screen prints.
-Samantha

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 05:03:03 AM »
I am laughing because this is the problem I was trying to remember when I was thinking what posts should definitely be transferred from the cute forum.  LOL
Success is a way of life found moment by moment