Author Topic: English translation..  (Read 3918 times)

Offline hidden

• The Fisherman
  • Global Moderator
    • Jigs Fishing Lures
English translation..
« on: July 25, 2010, 03:28:34 PM »
Read on the back of my new Hot Melt Glue Gun display:
(is a bit long, but try to read it all... incredible, not even ME!!)

"Usage elucidation:
1 function characteristics
1-   this product adopts the high-tech porcelain and ceramics PTC hot electric conduct and actions to have fever component, heating the speed quick. Hot of PTC Automatic constant temperature of electric resistance, the temperature raises the design temperature of the gum gun not in the rising, can prevent from because of the hair The hot body leads the heat to result in to the gum gun of damage, economize can consume, attaining the purpose of prolong the service life.
2-   the electricity of this product insulates the strength not to broke through while switch on electricity 3750 Vs/minute, go to in the 100 Vs Can use normally in an exchanges of the direct current power supplies of the 240 Vs.be free from the electric voltage motion restrict.Inside place the safe fuse, use more safe.[/li][/list]

2 the product application
1-   toy model
2-   artificial flowers, Christmas tree
3-   decorations, the metal products.
4-   the wood product, card paper etc.
5-   electronic circuit plank.

3 operation method
1-   this series product can apply the diameter For 10.8- 11.5 of the gum of.
2-   insert the gum from the gum gun tail, send to the gum tube.Put on the power supply prepare hot 5-8 minutes, button up to move the trigger. Can extrude the gum of melt, and can control a gum quantity.
3-   in use process, if an inexhaustibility a root The gum, thenthe gum need not to take out, make next time Use can put on the power supply to prepare hot 5-8 cent The clock uses directly behind.

4 regulation
1-   the usage electric voltage 100-240 Vs, frequency 50-60 Hzs.
2-   this product is a gum of heat gun, should choose according to the product line Use the gum of correspond the specification, if the customer used the size Or the gum that type not agree with, may cause the gum reflux of melt But the damage gum gun.
3-   work the melt gum gun sprays the head and melting glue temperatures higher, The human body touches absolutely not to; Forbid in have the situation that easy burn explode easily usage.
4-   When the gum gun work, can’t raise the high gum gun, the gun head can’t be with an upward exposure;If Don’t beat the gum continuously for 15 minutes, please cut off the power supply the in order to prevent gum is hereafter Melt to result in pour the gum but the damage gum guns.
5-   because of the gum gun inside added the enduring material, first time usage hour is possible Emit smoke the phenomenon now, the gum is after use 30 minutes, smoke spirit auto cancellation.
6-   should usually keep the slippery piece of the gun tail sweep, can send into the gun smoothly with the assurance gum Tube inside.
7-   forbid to pull out the gun in the gum gun from the gum gun tail department. :ss-shocked: :v8slap:
8-   the gum gun need not the hour should place at well ventilated dry of place. forbid to put at damp or have The place of the water, forbid to put the place that can get hold of in the kid or child
9-   this tool at not use must place at it of support up."

:v8slap: :v8slap:
It's an exact copy, I didn't add, change or remove anything.

rofl Nobody around to have it checked before EXPORT, isn't it?

Anyone who has never owned a dog can't know what loving and being loved mean- ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER 

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: English translation..
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 11:20:59 PM »
wait... did you copy text into an online translator, or does that actually appear on the written document that came with the glue gun?

:TUP: rofl rofl rofl  thanks for sharing!   LOL

forbid to pull out the gun in the gum gun from the gum gun tail department = don't pull the glue stick out of the back of the gun?
Good thing I know how to use glue guns! If I had to learn from this I would never do it!
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• The Fisherman
  • Global Moderator
    • Jigs Fishing Lures
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 03:04:37 AM »
I copied it exactly as it appears on the back of the blister, lower & upper case, spaces, punctuation, everything...

They don't matter... they just sell !  all over the world.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 05:23:42 PM by Tony41 »
Anyone who has never owned a dog can't know what loving and being loved mean- ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER 

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 08:42:39 AM »
 :v8slap: :ss-shocked: :v8slap:    rofl
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Expert Member
  • LaughLots
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 10:28:08 AM »
 ??? I wonder if the quality of the translation is an indication of the quality of the product  ???
:dogwalksm: Ed