Author Topic: I'm In the Process of Makin' the Move  (Read 2697 times)

Offline hidden

• Checking the place out
    • Rockn' V Southestern Ranch
I'm In the Process of Makin' the Move
« on: April 07, 2008, 05:07:28 PM »
Howdy All,

Thought I'd let you know, I'm in the process of moving one of my sites over to TCH. I just now got their welcome email. A very nice lady called me to varify everything. She was nice as could be. It is a very warm and invitin' feelin', knowin' that it's a "real family" web host! They're gonna try to do a c-panel to c-panel transfer for me. Am lookin' forward to gettin' it done and truly become a TCH Family member. Sami, I mentioned you to the lady on the telephone and how helpful you've been since I first looked at it and then found your help forum also. Thank You So Much!!

I did download a trial of Site Spinner and hadn't had a chance to try it out yet. I'll see how it works with the site I'm in the process of movin' to TCH. If I'm pleased with it as some as y'all are, I'll be gettin' a paid version of it. Again, thanks to everyone here for urgin' me to try things "beyond the norm" for me!! I do appreciate this imformative forum with great tutorials on it and Sami's regular site at http://samisite.com/.
Happy Trails Forever,
~Buffalo Gal~

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: I'm In the Process of Makin' the Move
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 10:35:51 PM »
Sami, I mentioned you to the lady on the telephone and how helpful you've been since I first looked at it and then found your help forum also. Thank You So Much!!
That's really nice.  Thanks. 

Hope it works out well for you.  Cpanel to cpanel is wonderful service.  Would be great if they could transfer that easily!

TCH has been a good host for a few sites I work on.  Not the only host on the web by any means.  Many offer more space and more bandwidth.  But the forum and uptime at TCH are tops in my book.  Worked with lots of hosts and so far, TCH is still my favorite overall.  Hope you have as good of experience!

-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )