Author Topic: Site Spinner Pro Beta lets you design for webs and phones etc  (Read 6682 times)

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
Virtual Mechanics SiteSpinner Pro Beta has been posted

>> Download SiteSpinner Pro Beta (13 Mb)
Design for the Web

As with SiteSpinner and WebEngine, SiteSpinner Pro is first and foremost a Visual Design Tool for creating Websites. However, SiteSpinner Pro goes a step further by allowing you to Preview what your deign will look like directly in the work-window - design your page, press the Preview tab, and see instantly what your layout looks like.

Virtual Mechanics partnered with Opera, so what  you see when you Preview, is what your page will actually look like once it is live on the Internet - so What You See really is What You Get!
 Design your Website
 Preview your Website
Design for the iPhone, Blackberry, Smartphone, Cell Phone - any Mobile Device

SiteSpinner Pro enables you to create a separate layout for mobile devices. What this means is you can optimize your existing website to look good on an iPhone, Blackberry, PDA, etc. You can modify your existing content, or insert and edit completely different content, and then Preview what your different layouts look like at different Desktop and Mobile resolutions.

Once you are done, Publish Once. Both layouts are uploaded to your webserver as a single file. Now, when someone visits your site using a desktop computer they'll see your standard website. When someone visits your site using a Mobile Device, they'll see your Mobile layout

( For a wysiwyg this I gotta see! )
Success is a way of life found moment by moment

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
LTD TIME HALF PRICE Site Spinner Pro lets you design for webs and phones etc
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 12:43:57 PM »
Limited time offer.. They just released the Final Version and are selling it at half price

Site spinner Pro

Now you have three options when creating a website

Create a professional website that you can take with you anywhere, is optimized for search engines, and is viewable on all devices
Create a dual-layout Desktop + Mobile-site, with different layouts combined into a single file
Create a site specifically designed for Mobile devices

I have been waiting for this to go gung ho on my site redesign .. it's here so I have no excuses now. lol I have a lot of it done so it can just be copy pasted from the old spinner I have.

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: Site Spinner Pro Beta lets you design for webs and phones etc
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 01:10:46 PM »
HMMM>>>>
40% Off until January 1 on the page I went to....  Where is 50% off?
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 06:51:08 PM »
what was the final price on it? My link it was 49.50 if yours is more then let me know.. I haven't done the purchase yet.. If it is a returning customer deal I don't want to screw it up.. lol But I think it will be ok because nothing was prefilled or anything. Let me know.. I am going to buy it in the next day or two.

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 05:07:44 PM »
Ok... I finally broke down and bought SS Pro at $59 (40% off).  The 50% off is for upgrades from earlier versions.
Current version 2.91 so I wonder how long till the v3... ???
I figure many people will end up with Site Spinner (like you Wanda) so wanted to be familiar with the program going forward.
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• The Fisherman
  • Global Moderator
    • Jigs Fishing Lures
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 09:13:41 AM »
I've got SS too. My PayPal account did not allow me to buy the Pro version for a couple bucks, but I think that it is a good point of start.

Looking forward to read about and learn from you...

T
Anyone who has never owned a dog can't know what loving and being loved mean- ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER 

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 07:33:26 PM »
Ok... I finally broke down and bought SS Pro at $59

I really think you won't regret it. I keep dabbling with other programs when I come across them and I still haven't found anything even close to ease, functionality and now price. I am glad we can continue forward at least a little together. :-)

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 07:34:44 PM »
I've got SS too. My PayPal account did not allow me to buy the Pro version for a couple bucks, but I think that it is a good point of start.

Looking forward to read about and learn from you...

T

I think you are going to love it. I haven't rebuilt my own site yet but have built over two dozens sites with SS now. And it is really a very easy program to learn and use. Good luck :-)