Website Building Software > Compared to CSB/Trellix

Is it reasonably easy to transfer CSB to another web design program?

<< < (2/2)

Samrc:
Fred Dreamweaver is a mega program. Heavy and complicated.  There are easier programs that offer what you need.
In fact, most web programs use css to a degree.  Even CSB can have CSS in it.

goodtogo:
Well, in my opinion drphil.com is arguably one of the slickest sites ever. That's why I bought (wasted money) on Dreamweaver. I'm very open to a CSS based program that will layer like that but doesn't require a genius (or 16 year old) to operate.

Samrc:
drphil.com home page is too busy for my taste (I had to go look at it since I had never visited).  Dunno about the rest of the site, did not go in.

goodtogo:
It's the way the artwork, bachfround, menus and images layer over each other. Slick use of the science.

SafariWoman:
yeah its too busy for me too... hated the rolling banner and the look is sort of depressing to me which is weird for a psychologist right? lol I dunno.. it wasn't horrible but I wouldn't build a page like that - I do like the sliding bar over the days where you can pick what to watch. That was kind of neat. I am not a Dr Phil person at all and just remarked when I caught a glimpse of a Dr Phil ad tonight that I couldn't believe that guy is still on. lol To each his own. I would give Dr Phils home page a B- & - I didn't go in either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version