Author Topic: web site help  (Read 4087 times)

Offline hidden

• eugenepictureframing
web site help
« on: May 28, 2013, 10:50:51 AM »
Sami are you still hiring out to help existing (Cutesitebuilder) websites and make them better? My friend Chuck said he is trying to get a hold of you. If you are not hiring out do you know someone who does? thanks, Tom

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: web site help
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 07:30:34 PM »
I do.  I have been experiencing "technical issues". 
I even posted a note about a bit of it on this forum on another thread.
 :banghead:

No virus or infection but have had windows related data corruptions and faults making system unreliable and unusable at one point.  I finally have systems running again, am reloading some of my backup files now. And working hard to get a site working for a client that has been on hold during my downtime.

I would be happy to contact your friend.  Please give me his email in a private message since my primary email program (outlook) is not reset yet.  or I will have emails back up within the next 24 hours.
Does he want another CSB site, or a new site made a different way? Does he want to maintain it? ....

Luckily my ipad still remains my favorite piece of equipment these days...  :yes:  So at least I can access the forum.
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• eugenepictureframing
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 10:49:09 AM »
I helped him build his website with Cute 4 in 2006 through emails from Oregon to Kona, Hawaii. He didn't know much about computers back then and nothing about building websites. He did well since he's pretty smart but he doesn't have much time to be smart with computers since he is the owner of a fishing charter boat and he's out fishing most every day. As time went on he kept adding more stuff to his website but now it's getting too disorganized. You can see it at ***.konacharterboat.com. He has tried to contact you also. And he wants to take care of it himself after you help him make it tidier and more up to date looking. Are you still using mindspring?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 07:18:24 PM by Samrc »

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 07:20:36 PM »
Emailed him.    :TUP:

-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• ???
  • I am new here.
    • gclub
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 04:54:37 AM »
It's very exciting Seeing your recommendations.

Offline hidden

• ???
  • I am new here.
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 05:55:19 AM »
I do not understand your post is.