Author Topic: WYSIWYG WEB BUILDER user comments  (Read 9384 times)

Offline hidden

• Checking the place out
WYSIWYG WEB BUILDER user comments
« on: February 06, 2007, 10:42:49 PM »
Hi Sam: Well what is the verdict on the software. I am going to download 30 day to see. thanks Jean

Offline hidden

• Checking the place out
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 10:51:51 PM »
Hi Sam:  I goofed. I looked to the left of that post and saw your name and thought you had posted that commnet about that software. When I went back I realized it was ron. Sorry about that. I am new to your new forum and still trying to get around. thanks Jean

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 11:31:00 PM »
Hi Jean! Lovely to see you. Thanks for coming on board!  :welsign:

I split your post into its own thread.

We are moving the posts from the GlobalSCAPE forum to this forum if they discuss software other than CSB.  So you will see me posting those as I copy/paste them into the other thread.  As you can see, we have the bones in place and are adding the meat.I have been putting my time into getting the board going so have not downloaded this software yet.  Will be doing that soon. 

Would love to hear your observations/comments as you try out the software. And come play a game with us too... This forum is a bit different than GS as we have more than just software advice. :)
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Master Guru!
  • Expert Member
  • keep on learning
    • The Pets Cornner
Re: WYSIWYG WEB BUILDER user comments
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 02:22:25 AM »
 Hi Jean  :welsign:
-turtle

treasure your pets   :turtleblink:

Offline hidden

• China Tour Guide
  • Global Moderator
    • Bushtrack Web Creations
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 02:33:36 AM »
Nice to see you Jean!  :yes:
:rick:  Follow me, it's better if we are lost together!

Offline hidden

• Expert Member
    • The Slagles
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 08:52:21 PM »
Welcome!

Jim

Offline hidden

• Checking the place out
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 10:11:17 PM »
Wow: What a welcome. that is so nice of you guys & gals. I have been around since Trellex. But not an autority what so ever. My site did get picked way back from Trellex days for them to shoot some footage on. They where sending a crew from New York to shoot. They had nothing but trouble with boarder problems and so we shot the vidio and sent it to them. Now I'm going back a while.
I have a few sites I have made. But could have never done it without all your help. I visit regularly.
Just to get to know me here is a couple of sites I do.
www.stoneridgefarm.ca

http://www.pasofinos.ca/

http://www.rkde.com/smartsc/

I will be around so will stop and say Hi. And Thanks again for the warm welcome. Jean

Offline hidden

• Checking the place out
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 10:19:55 PM »
And my spelling is bloody horrible. You would think I would do a spell check so someone else could read my writing. Lesson learned. Sorry  :v8slap:  Small problem. I can't find the spell check?

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 10:35:23 PM »
The server I am on doesn't offer a spell check, sorry.  Many of us have installed IESPELL from iespell.com so we can check spelling (Free program that adds a right click access to spell check).  Others of us use GOOGLE's toolbar which comes with a spell check.  Problem is, sometimes we just forget to use them!  (I'm really bad about that!) :yes:

Yup...its because of the family environment going back as far as Trellix that we decided to open this forum. So even if people move to other software, we still have a place to go to help each other. And play together too. ;) Thrilled to have another long-term user around!  Your sites are lovely, each a different style framed, not framed, but all make good use of the tables to present images and text!  Good Job!
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )