Author Topic: Here's a few sites strictly CSB  (Read 4134 times)

Offline hidden

• Mr Fred!
Here's a few sites strictly CSB
« on: October 16, 2007, 08:53:31 PM »
In honor of sami's new CSB forum I'm going to contribute a few sites I built using CSB.

www.romosapiens.com - This is a fan site for Tony Romo. Although new (like two weeks) it's on track for about 140,000 hits it's first month. I used CSB's standard page titling and meta tag system in page properties and that's about it. I think I registered it with google but it hasn't been indexed yet.

www.chimpclick.com - I just built this site today. I'm using CSB strictly and just utilized googles free search engine feature just pasting their html. The concept of the site is to hand select submissions and eliminate all the adult junk, phishing sites, email harvesters, and sites that are portals for what they don't represent. It's a small concept but I'll try and get my 2 million or so people using it and see what happens.

www.dfw-harleys.com - This site is built mainly using IFRAMES which is my style. It is totally CSB sans the showroom which is revo. He sells the most used high dollar motorcycles in the Southwest. I did use lot's of sister sites to build his hits, but overall, the main domain has put him on the map.

If you stay within CSB's parameters it's possible to run very successful sites without lot's of trickery or expertise. Both of which I loathe. Of my seventy or so sites, my most successful are CSB based.