Author Topic: WEB STUDIO - Comments PASTED from GS CSB board  (Read 7006 times)

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
WEB STUDIO - Comments PASTED from GS CSB board
« on: January 21, 2007, 08:06:34 AM »
CONCRETE on 9/29/2006

Well I've made my decision. Looked at most of the programs,  WebEasyPro, WebPlus, WebStudio and SiteSpinner.
I looked at some others also. I checked each of their web sites, and in the end went with Web Studio 4.0.

I like the idea that they have a very active Forum with a ton of expert users. So when I have questions I should be able to get answers fast.

I didn't upgrade to CSB 5 (no point) CSB 4 will work fine till I've learned the new program.

I'll keep you all posted about Web Studio.

Ron

« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 08:13:21 AM by Samrc »
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: WEB STUDIO - Comments PASTED from GS CSB board
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 08:13:09 AM »
CONCRETE on 10/14/2006

After using Web Studio for a short time I think this drag and drop thing Isn't for me. WS works fine it's just that I'm not into the way it works.  Anyone wants to buy it, I'll let it go cheap.

Next I gave Web Easy 6 a try, but same as WS. Not having much luck with the drag and drop (desktop Publising style) programs. Plus WE 6 didn't have a forum. Maybe I'm too used to CSB to be happy with any of the others.

I Did download the demo of EZgenerator. So far it looks very interesting. You all can look at it at http://www.ezgenerator.com/  They say (Over 3000 free Web Templates Choose one of the 3,000 freely available web template variations. Each one is fully customisable) and from what I've seen they look very professional. This time I'll give it a good look befor any money goes out.

Ron
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )