Author Topic: Happy New Year !  (Read 3162 times)

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
Happy New Year !
« on: January 19, 2011, 01:22:21 AM »
 :hapscream:

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to you Sami and to all of the other members. Long time no see! I hope your new year ahead will be a good one.  :D

Are you still building web sites Sami?

I got WAY off track on my site rebuild.  :repair:  But now it looks like I am back on the mission.   :whip: I hope this finds you well and would love to catch up more.  :hearts:  I didn't know how else to find you and am so glad to come see the forum still active.  :yes:

« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 01:27:52 AM by SafariWoman »
Success is a way of life found moment by moment

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: Happy New Year !
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 04:46:33 PM »
 :hapscream: :hapscream: :hapscream: :hapscream:
WANDA!

Happy New Year to you too!
2011 WILL BE a better year than 2010...!

Was wondering about you the other day.
Wondered if you are in Hawaii these days or traveling or....
Still a big MySpace fan?  I did finally get a facebook but couldn't get into MS.
Still have a dog with you?  I lost all my kitties (even the youngest) and still in withdrawal.  Waiting a while before I get another critter or two to share my life.

Still working on some websites, still offering assistance, and still playing games on the forum (main purpose of forum these days!  :D)    Tony wins all the time....Somehow he has better english skills than all the rest of us!
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
Re: Happy New Year !
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 03:49:26 PM »
In FL currently - hoping to get back to Hi this year - ran into all sorts of delays in FL - had to shut down three businesses - one had been operating for decades. At any rate I am hanging in there. I have a FB! I have two actually one dedicated to political posts - we won't go there - lolz - and one for my personal friends I would love to hook up with you there if you are into it. I always try to give people the link but it never seems to work. If it doesn't work you can find me under my full name - I will send these to you in a mail here - i rarely go on myspace any more. I was spending a lot of time at another site but they recently made changes that makes using the site a nightmare - what the heck Sami, aren't we supposed to make sites easier to navigate and use not harder? lol At any rate right now I am mostly just spending time on the site rebuild. I am hoping to put something up within the next week even if it is just the bare bones beginning - just to know I got it up.

I lost Tara - I adopted Max a 15 yr old schip in Nov of 09 - drove to NY city to rescue him! He lived for a few months more - enough to win my heart - he was such a wonderful loving dog and so miraculous. He woke up one day unable to walk and we built him a doggie walker and taught him to walk again - that and the accupuncture he was getting cured him! Then a few months later his health finally declined and he died in my arms. He really loved us and didn't want to go. I too am taking a break. This is the first time since I was about nine years old that I haven't had pets - furry children - or kids - so kids either way - and I really need the freedom for a while. I do miss them so much and hope before I am too old to have schips again - I would love to have two. I say too old because the little buggers live to be so old themselves. I am so sorry to hear of your little critters too - aw! But I guess eventually it is inevitable that we outlive many of our furry children.  So great to catch up a bit - :)
Success is a way of life found moment by moment