Author Topic: What is your opinion of this site? Is it a scam?  (Read 3041 times)

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
What is your opinion of this site? Is it a scam?
« on: April 21, 2009, 08:19:29 PM »
musicticketgold.com/

The site looks cheesy to me and not professional at all. Several friends have sent me emails asking what I think and my assessment is that is is bogus - probably a money making scam and at the very least if in any way legitimate, that it serves to harvest emails. I am not positive of this because I refuse to join it but just wondering what pro web masters think as well.

Thanks for any assessment or input.
Success is a way of life found moment by moment

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: What is your opinion of this site? Is it a scam?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 07:02:44 PM »
at the very least if in any way legitimate, that it serves to harvest emails
Ya...At the very least.  But it is far more than that.  You are right it is BOGUS!

COST TO YOU:
Pro $19.99/mo = $239.88 per year!
Premium-Pro $59.99/mo =  $719.88 per year!   :ss-shocked:

Company-wide Global Profit Sharing
Qualify by Personally Sponsoring 6 Premium Pro Members 
Have a total of 20 Premium Pro Members in your entire group
You Earn $30 for Premium Pro Personal Enrollees
Plus a $10 Monthly Residual Income

MY Real Calculations:
20 x $719.88 = $14,397.60 brought in by your group
You get $30 for each person you talk in to the program
You get $10/mo for each
once you have at least 20 PPM, 6 the YOU personally got into the program.
If you bring in the 6 required, you get a one time payment of $180 AND 6X$10 = $60/mo income to you.
Takes 20 people under you to break even!!!
Even if they paid you monthly for ALL your PPM, you would only get 20x$10 = $200/month

Sounds like too little money for my integrity!  I could not in good conscience ask anyone I know to join a program that costs $719.88/year when I know they would EACH have to go get another 20 suckers to join!

I love this part:
"A full matrix pays up to $118,063 / Month and they are expecting 300,000 per HOUR.
THIS WILL TAKE ABOUT 17.5 Minutes "
"It takes about 88,000 members to fill a 3x10 matrix."

This is saying that people will FLOOD the site, you will get your 88000 members in just 18 minutes! 
Ya....Ok...Sure! rofl rofl

Looks like a normal Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) scam to me.  Pyramid scam.   :yes:

First ones in make $$, you make more $$ when you sign up others.  Last to join make no $$.
Same thing as the phone cards a few years ago and many more.
You can only make money if you talk others into wasting money...then THEY have to talk others into wasting money.

:rules: Read this very GOOD article by a very knowledgeable person. :rules:
"For almost everyone who invests MLM turns out to be a losing financial proposition. This is not an opinion, but a historical fact. "

I would recommend staying out.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 07:41:13 PM by Samrc »
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
Re: What is your opinion of this site? Is it a scam?
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 09:06:49 PM »
Thank You Sammy .. that was very helpful. I will send a link to your reply to a couple of my friends. They always think I just poopoo every thing because I am just not trusting enough. LOL Well gee.. ok I won't say too much in case they come by. This was pretty much my take on it. I hope no one plays along with this. It will surely end up being something they regret.
Success is a way of life found moment by moment