Author Topic: CUTE 5  (Read 3990 times)

Offline hidden

• ???
CUTE 5
« on: January 27, 2008, 10:45:00 PM »
I recently installed cute5 on my home computer. I have it at my business and it still works there. I haven't channged anything but when  I try to publish it at home it says "Error connecting to FTP Server at ftp.hostsave.com.". My provider changed names to gate.com, but they have been clusless in helping me. Any ideas? I really need this working here so I ca ncancel my provider at my business ASAP. THANKS!

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: CUTE 5
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 11:38:20 PM »
I posted a response on the GlobalSCAPE board too.

I would recomend you check several things:
- username and password (usually CaSE SenSItive)
- take a screen print or make notes at work of your publishing settings (since they work) and duplicate them at home.  At work open your tlx design file, and File > publish website > OPTIONS > HOST > MODIFY to get settings.
- If you have a firewall at home, it could be interferring with CSB. Either train the program to allow 2 way communication (in and out) for CSB or turn off the firewall temporarily.  Windows xp has a firewall and you may also have one with your antivirus program so be sure BOTH are off when you try to publish.
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )