Author Topic: anyone out there know Trellix?  (Read 3107 times)

Offline hidden

• ???
  • I am new here.
anyone out there know Trellix?
« on: July 25, 2011, 05:18:16 PM »
I created a website in 2005 using Trellix and it has worked for years.  Now, I can only publish sometimes and sometimes not with the ftp settings my webhost gives me.  I really need to update my home page and publish it.  Earlier today, it published.  When I went back to make a couple more changes, it didn't publish.  I don't have it pubished now to the internet because I have to remove some things from it before I can publish it.  HELP!   Thanks. 
I have learned a new websitebuilder, but it's not as easy, nor can I move my trellix files to it, so I am stuck with the years of work I did on Trellix.  I am told if I can change the tlx files to html, I can publish, but I found the globalscape directions to change files, but the directions do not match what I see under the Trellix file publish section. 

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: anyone out there know Trellix?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 11:44:03 PM »
 :welsign:  to the forum.

Got your email and then came to the board and saw your post.  I will respond properly in the morning...been a long day but wanted you to know we will do what we can, if we can to help.

Yes, we still support it, as much as we can.  There are limited options with Trellix sorry to say...
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )