Author Topic: subdirectories  (Read 2590 times)

Offline hidden

subdirectories
« on: July 30, 2011, 09:27:11 PM »
Hey Sami,
  did my first subdirectory and all the links and it worked.  Cut down on my site size a bit and I am going to do others.  Also wanted to let you know that Friday was my last day of work I am officially retired.  Hasn't sunk in yet but when I don't have to get up Monday it might start.  Thanks for all your help.
Jim

Offline hidden

• China Tour Guide
  • Global Moderator
    • Bushtrack Web Creations
Re: subdirectories
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 08:44:41 AM »
Jim, congratulations on your retirement! I have been retired for 6 years now, and it is the best time of my life. I am so busy I would not have time to go to work any more! I am sure that is the formula for a happy retirement: have lots of interests, stay busy and stay active! Good luck!

Rick
:rick:  Follow me, it's better if we are lost together!

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: subdirectories
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 01:18:04 PM »
 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Congratulations on the retirement.  I know this new adventure will allow you to spend more time working with the dogs, your passion.  How much better can that get?   :TUP: :TUP: :flowers: :hug: :bdballoon:  :boogie: :hapscream: :dogwalksm: :tinydogblack: :dogwagging:

And so glad the subdirectory split has begun. As you trim that monstrous file size down to something more normal, publishing will be easier and allow you to add more!
 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )