Author Topic: Virtual Mechanics News Letter re: WebEngine software announcement  (Read 4747 times)

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
Virtual Mechanics Newsletter
- April 2008

The dawn of Desktop + Mobile Web Development is almost here...

We're putting the final touches on WebEngine V2. What's special about this release? With WebEngine V2 you will be able to create websites that work on the web and on mobile devices such as the iPhone®, Blackberry® + much more! Check out the  WebEngine FAQ.

Buy WebEngine now, and start using the current release. You will be able to upgrade to the V2 release at no cost when it is posted. We'll notify you as soon as it becomes available.

Registered users of SiteSpinner® can upgrade to WebEngine now for 50% off the regular price. Simply reply to this email and include your SiteSpinner Serial Number (available in SiteSpinner under Help > About) and we'll forward you a discount coupon.

Virtual Mechanics User Forums - Where the Action is...

Get help, when you need it. Virtual Mechanics User Forums are a great place to get help. Anyone can read, and anyone can register to post if you have a question. Whether you need assistance building your website, or you are looking for advice on how to get good listings with the search engines.

The Forums are also a great place to post your web site for feedback.

Visit the Virtual Mechanics User Forums

Professional, Supported Web Hosting - Free!

Registered users of Virtual Mechanics SiteSpinner and WebEngine receive a year of professional webhosting from Jumpline, a $240 value - Free!

Buy SiteSpinner or WebEngine Now and get your free year of webhosting (if you are an existing customer simply reply to this email and include your Serial Number and we'll forward off the hosting details).

As always, we welcome your feedback.

J. Peter White
President
Virtual Mechanics Inc.

< Celebrating 10 years in business - 1998 - 2008! >
Success is a way of life found moment by moment

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
Re: Virtual Mechanics News Letter re: WebEngine software announcement
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 07:38:01 PM »
Sammy - I know you don't want this to be an advertisement site but I thought this was of particular interest and if you don't agree and remove it or part of it - no problem.
Success is a way of life found moment by moment