Author Topic: Account manager pro  (Read 3001 times)

Offline hidden

• Auxilary Member
    • "Practice drills for your Team"
Account manager pro
« on: August 22, 2007, 06:19:47 PM »
I am looking for a software that will help me manage my memberships.

Here is what I am looking for.....

I currently own a piece of software that allow views of my site to become members so they can access the secure files in my server.  The user fill out a form with a user name and password and the system check to see if the user name and password is already in use.  If it is, the system will let you know.  If the user name and password is good, it gives you the ok and then takes you to the credit card page where you place a credit card number in the from and the transaction company takes the funds.

This all happens in about 3 seconds.  The program is designed to monitor the users ID to see if they have given it ot antone and the system automatically clocks down from 365 days to zero so that at the 7 day mark the system send the user an email telling them that there membership is about to end.

The program is great, but the technical support for the program....sucks.

Can any one recommend a great program to do this job?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Headcoach

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
Re: Account manager pro
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 07:28:21 PM »
Hi I just did a search on the same sort of thing MEMBERIZE is one that comes to mind that I think had the auto reminder. It looked good but was overkill for what I needed.

I searched "member website manager software" and found several and then searched forums and blogs to find comments from users. 
Success is a way of life found moment by moment