Author Topic: Do You Know What Might Cause This Black Spot To Appear In The Middle Of The Page  (Read 3191 times)

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
sodahead.com/group/discussion/138357/?page=1&new=1&scroll=1#post_2048773

I have shown this to a few people now who are good web masters and who do coding. They are also scratching their heads at the moment. Obviously the site hasn't resolved the issue - maybe they don't know what to do about it either.

Just wondering if anyone has a clue. The description is as shown on the page where it is reported.
Success is a way of life found moment by moment

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
can't see the thread without registration!
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
oh darn.. I didn't know that was a private group. Ok let me think.. I have the image on my profile.. hmmmm I will try to post it in the other area of the site. Maybe you might have an idea... Maybe not. It is very strange. A black dot appears after certain functions, moves itself to the middle of the page once I scroll and it stays in the middle of the screen no matter how I scroll thereafter. Others have seen it too.

Let me see what I can come up with. I would love any thoughts on it.
Success is a way of life found moment by moment