Author Topic: Important stuff in today's world! Help choose the next ELVIRA!  (Read 4219 times)

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
Important stuff in today's world! Help choose the next ELVIRA!
« on: October 26, 2007, 10:07:08 PM »
There's a legacy to be passed on! ELVIRA our beloved B-rated Horror Movie hostess with the mostest will be replaced with who ever the public votes for.

Check it out here - foxreality.com/elviravoting/ - the phone call is free - call as often as you like. Fox reality is still running the series that whittled down the competition to these three and you can view their scenes and pleas on line.

After watching the whole thing ... I voted for Kitty.

As for the original Elvira --- shes still so hot and ultra sleazy! mmmmmmm Just like we like our B-rated Movie Hostesses - She will be a hard act to follow. Choose well! lol
Success is a way of life found moment by moment

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: Important stuff in today's world! Help choose the next ELVIRA!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 11:44:57 PM »
I don't like Jenny's look but she acts the most like the original Elvira...campy.  Kitty has an ok look.
But to me, none show the special somthinsomthin that Cassandra has had that caused the "Elvira" sensation.

Yes you need boobs and campy acting, but to keep the character alive for another 25 years, she needs a SPARK and sorry, I didn't see it in those videos.

Can't believe Cassandra will finally be stepping down. She has kept the build and the act since 1981!
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• Global Moderator
  • I Dare to Dream!
    • InspirationMotivation.com
Re: Important stuff in today's world! Help choose the next ELVIRA!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 01:28:41 PM »
I feel the same way... She looks great for someone who is - I think this is right - 58! I am sorry to see her go. They liked April the best that's why they put her first in the line up. If it were truly up to me - I would start over with the selections lol But it was a fun show to watch.
Success is a way of life found moment by moment