Author Topic: Software site  (Read 3521 times)

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Software site
« on: February 01, 2010, 10:39:40 AM »
Ok... I do not want a ton of links to sites offering software on this forum.
If I see them I will zap them out.

Having said that, I am breaking my own rule.
I got burned a few years ago by bad software from a site that sold "legit" software.  Ya right.

But I recently had a great experience purchasing software online.   :TUP:
LEGITIMATE software at a great price, coupled with outstanding customer service.
Before purchasing, I read some reviews at yahoo from customers, looked at the BBB information, called and spoke to someone about the details of the software I was needing.  Both written and oral communication was clear and accurate.  I received the software in the mail faster than expected!  Before installing, I called the software company to verify the serial number to be sure it was legit and it was, and not academic version either.
I need this software for work and must have real commercial version software.
I would return to these folks to buy more software and would suggest you consider them:
http://www.discountmountainsoftware.com

I am not affiliated with them, just a consumer that had a good experience.
Please note that I make no representation for anything and will not be responsible for anything YOU do!
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )