General Category > Forum Feedback

Links to Samisite :-)

(1/2) > >>

SafariWoman:
I have always had occasions now and then to post links to Sami Site and thought I would start a place to list the pages they appear on. This post is not just for me but for anyone who might post and have time to let us know where. Sami this goes for you too! lol If ya wanna that is..

I don't have all the addresses where I posted before but if I come across any I will add them as well.

SafariWoman:
I posted this tonight: //my.boatus.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=60212&PN=1&TPN=1

Samrc:
Of course there are the links that are the heart and blood of samisite.com:
my signatures at GlobalSCAPE forum:   forums.globalscape.com/
my signature on the TotalChoiceHosting Forum:   totalchoicehosting.com/forums/index.php
KW's CSB support site:  csbsupport.com

Then from my employer, I have a couple from lambertusa.com

I have a CSB/Trellix list of sites on samisite.com.
Many of them link to samisite.   samisite.com/csbsites.htm

When I build websites, or repair sites, I often put a link to samisite.com.  Some of those websites went up, spent a year, and never got renewed by the owners.  :(  They allowed the domain name to expire, and did not renew the space. Plans changed, businesses closed/sold.  So most of those links do not survive.

SafariWoman:
I know I have listed your site many times in various forums and wish I could remember all the places. I am glad you have so many already. The more the merrier right? Better rankings :-) Which you deserve. :-)

Samrc:
Thank you for starting a thread like this.   :hearts:

My rankings are because of the the GlobalSCAPE forum mostly.  When that closes/is taken down, samisite.com will be lost in the web without a paddle.   :(

I hope people will link to samisite.
It has never been a requirement for assistance, paid or free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version