Author Topic: WEB EASY PRO - Comments PASTED from GS CSB board  (Read 13482 times)

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
WEB EASY PRO - Comments PASTED from GS CSB board
« on: January 21, 2007, 07:59:39 AM »
LEE CRYSTAL on 9/14/2006

FYI

I've played around with a new package to repalce CuteSite Builder called Web Easy Pro 6.

There are a number of things turned off in the trial version, but I got a good idea about it.

I figured if it could do most of what CSB did I might just go ahead an get it. It's about $50 so what the heck.

I found that it can not place auto files, like mp3's, the way CSB can. You can place the object into the page, even say exactly where, but you don't have the same controls CSB gives you. I can't insert several of them in stop mode. That seems the only thing I couldn't do. 

Oh well I'll try another and let you guys know.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 08:14:11 AM by Samrc »
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )

Offline hidden

• ???
  • Website Design Hobbiest
    • Jake's Yankee Station - USS Hancock CV/CVA-19 Memorial
Re: WEB EASY PRO - Comments PASTED from GS CSB board
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 02:53:39 AM »
Lee I'm Jake. I saw your old post from Jan. 2006, but I have been interested in learning what software would best be suited for me and also affordable :) . You mentioned you use CSB, what is this program and where can I find it? Also, since this post is 6 years old, have you upgraded your WebEasy to Pro 9 to see if it does the things you want with inserting sound, video, etc. ??
I am mostly interestested in the interface's WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) capabilties. I use a fantastically good program by Symantec (Visual Page)but it's probably 20 years old, but it's WYSIWYG type of page creation is still tops to anything I've seen so far, but I heard that WebEasy's designer is pretty good, though i'd have to see it to believe it's as good as Visual Page. I'd stick with Visual Page if Symantec continued to support and develope it, sadly they let it go. :( I am spoiled! It is so easy to work in. However the coding of more modern web pages forces me to find something more up to date. Can you give me any input on both CSB as well as WebEasy? I hope you upgraded to v.9 so you can be of even greater help in my quest. Thanks

Jake - Winchester, TN
----------------------------------
You Live Free in a Free Country- Thank a Veteran!

Offline hidden

• Sami
  • Administrator
  • Not a geek. Just a Nerd.
    • CSB Tutorials
Re: WEB EASY PRO - Comments PASTED from GS CSB board
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 09:15:48 AM »
Hi Jake.  I posted a response to your questions on your original post here    :yes:
-Samantha
TNG: "Sometimes, you can make no mistakes, do everything right, and still lose" - Capt Picard to Data
(:turtle: In memory of Turtle: May 22, 1944 - Nov 24, 2007  GURU, mentor, and really nice guy! :turtleleft: )