sorta. I kept track of what changed for CSB 5 and if you were upgrading from Trellix:
These changes happened in CSB 3 and 4:
- The web host setup page allows enable/disable Passive FTP, and change the default FTP port number, new wizard for new hosts.
- Build Your Own Web Gem (BYOWG) has been renamed Insert Your Own HTML
, third party gems are gone.
- Can publish to a local directory on your own machine (some versions of Trellix did not offer this option.
- Publishing options offers choice to load the tlx design file to your website for backup.
- Pages can be published as htm, php, asp, shtml, etc
- Define your own custom fields
- Url style links offer choice of TARGET (new window, etc)
- Rollover link colors
- Insertion of code using Insert HTML
CSB4 and CSB3 are very similar.
CSB5 was a MUCH better upgrade. Offered FAR MORE options!
(take a look at this page: http://www.samisite.com/publish/csb5beta.htm
New features in the FINAL CSB5 are:
- Slight Menu Changes
- New Templates and variations
- Graphical button builder - sweet new addition (note, not supported in vista)
- Edge line publishes (no longer just a design window feature) (LOVE THIS!)
- Link Colors are more versatile - lots of new choices here! (LOVE THIS!)
- New Form fields and color very basic form with a few new options
- Tables Expand to fit the window resolution size using %, but still allow the user to define pixels (fixed size if that's the preference). (EXCELLENT)
- Clip Art images in usable clean ICON STYLE graphics available in colors to coordinate with new templates and in small and large versions. A couple examples of these new features are shown on the tables page.
- Color Palette is reordered and has new interface options (irritating change)
- Page Properties interface changes (for the good)
- Web Page naming (File Name) is faster and more obvious
- HTML insertion into HEAD and other places (LOVE THIS!)
- Password protected page that works within a subdirectory (handy)
- Flash insertion has interface, options (HATE THIS, do not use)
- Photo Sequence Wizard now makes Thumbnails - 3 samples
- Some bug fixes for known issues....Please open another window to the wish list notes for details on this